Vegan Thailand: 23 October to 1 November 2020 -- SIGN-UP FEE ONLY
SIGN-UP NOW and secure your spot. The 500$ sign-up fee is non-refundable if the trip goes ahead. Please see below for more information on the payment plan, deadline date for the trip to be confirmed a go (or not), single traveler options, and more. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please choose the number of people you are signing-up for below. We will then reach out to you (we try to do so within 24 hours) to confirm your spot and discuss your payment plan:2-PAYMENTS PLAN: February 1st, 2020 & July 23rd, 2020
1. room with someone. We will put you on the waiting list until another single of the same gender signs-up and becomes your roommate. There is no extra fee or supplement for this. If the sign-up period ends without you getting a roommate, you will get the chance to pay the single supplement (see below) and get your own single room.
2. get your own single room. this is dependent on availability, especially at our Khao Sok National Park accommodation (Our Jungle House). The supplement is USD 1000$ and must be booked when signing up.
- We expect this trip to sell out quickly so ensure your spot on the trip and sign up early by paying the sign-up fee (500$/person). The sign-up fee is non-refundable under any conditions, UNLESS the trip is not confirmed by the deadline. Please see our cancellation policy section below for more information.
- The deadline for this trip to be confirmed (or not) is MARCH 24th, 2020
- If you book as a single and want to room with someone, you will be put on a waiting list until another single for the same gender signs up. Please read our single travelers section for more information.
- Following the sign-up fee, we will need a 50% deposit of the remaining balance (minus the sign-up fee) by February 1st, 2020. This payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We also have a 6-month payment plan (695$/month), bringing the total trip cost to 4,670$.
- At this point, it will be a good time to start looking for your flights and any vaccination. Please see our FAQ for more information about this.
- The remaining balance will be due three (3) months before the trip starting date: July 23rd, 2020. This is a good time to ensure your passport still has at least 6 months of validity.
- A month or so before the trip, we will host an online Q&A with your tour leaders. This is a great platform to ask any questions that are lingering!
- The countdown begins! We're getting close now, the perfect time to check that you have your flights, and start dreaming of your southern France adventure!
Following the sign-up fee, the remaining balance will be due as follows, depending on the payment plan you choose after signing up:
2 PAYMENTS PLAN
- February 1st, 2020: 50% of remaining balance
- July 23rd, 2020: final balance. This is non-negotiable. If you do not pay the balance for your trip, your place will be given to another individual and your payments until then will be forfeited.
6-MONTH PAYMENT PLAN
- you will receive 6 monthly invoices of $695 USD per person at the beginning of each month, starting on April 1st, 2020 and ending on September 1st, 2020.
- the total amount if you choose this payment plan comes to $4,670 USD
We currently accept US DOMESTIC BANK TRANSFERS, INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFERS and CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. Once you sign-up, we will send you the necessary information for you to make your payment.
EXTRA PAYMENT FEES
Online Bank Payment - US only: also called eCheck or ACH, we do not charge a fee for this, although your bank may do so. Please inquire with them directly.
International Wire Transfer: for those outside of the US. We do not charge any fees for this method, although your bank most likely will. Please inquire with them directly, and do mention that our bank is located in Mauritius, so they can give you the correct fees amount.
Credit card payment: the following fees will be added to the total:
- 2.9% for Visa and MasterCard
- 3.9% for American Express
Subsequent payments (the 50% deposit and final payment) are also non-refundable once made.
Should you need to cancel for any reason, we will offer your spot to the first person(s) on the waiting list. If we are able to fill your spot, we will refund all payments made, minus processing fees. Having said that, do note that there is no guarantee we will be able to fill up your spot. For this reason, it is a good idea to get solid trip insurance when you first sign up.
Arriving late or leaving a trip in progress will not result in a refund, and no refunds will be made for any unused portion of the trip.
This is requirement to join a World Vegan Travel trip. We need to know you are covered for any medical situation, including evacuation, in case of emergency. You will need to provide a policy and emergency contact number in order to join the trip. This can be done just prior to the trip's date.
Trip Insurance (ie. covering your flight tickets, luggage, etc.) is definitely recommended as well, but not mandatory.
The itinerary is therefore subject to change, especially if we find an experience that we believe would make the trip even better.
DIET RESTRICTION & ALLERGIES
We do try to accommodate everyone's food restrictions, especially allergies. We can only do so if you let us know of any requirements when you sign up. We begin working with all our hotels and restaurants a long time in advance, and meals are usually locked several months before the trip. At this point, it is often no longer possible to change menus.
In other words: it is your responsibility to alert us of any dietary requirements, restrictions, allergies and needs, when you sign up.